Kia Canada announced pricing for the new, redesigned 2019 Kia Sedona minivan today, and consumers with family transportation needs will be happy to know that the new updated edition’s starting price is under $ 29,000.
The 2019 Sedona features a number of design and mechanical updates and upgrades, starting with a bolder and more refined appearance and a new 8-speed Sportmatic automatic transmission, as well as advanced technologies such as integrated UVO Intelligence telematics and the Driver Attention system. The first allows great control using a smartphone, while the second ensures greater safety on long road trips. Other new technologies include wireless phone charging and a standard 7-inch audio display with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility.
âThis upgraded 2019 Kia Sedona will provide Canadians with an enhanced driving experience that will improve their lives. With exceptional features, a more refined look, a new 8-speed transmission and advanced technologies like our UVO Intelligence, Kia delivers a van that our customers will never be without once they try it out.
– Ted Lancaster, Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Kia Canada Inc.
The exterior of the van is updated with new front and rear bumpers, a new grille pattern and alloy rim design, as well as new LED headlights and optional fog lights.
Here are the full Canadian prices for each version of the new 2019 Kia Sedona:
- 2019 Kia Sedona L – $ 28,495
- 2019 Kia Sedona LX – $ 31,495
- 2019 Kia Sedona LX + – $ 34,445
- 2019 Kia Sedona SX – $ 38,065
- 2019 Kia Sedona SX + – $ 39,065 (arriving later this summer)
- 2019 Kia Sedona SXL – $ 43,065 (arriving later this summer)
- 2019 Kia Sedona SXL + – $ 47,865 (arriving later this summer)
The model is available at Canadian Kia dealers now.